Tubulor Motor Controller For Garage Door And Sliding Door
Input Voltage：AC200V-250V 50HZ/60HZ Motor Voltage：AC200V-250V 50HZ/60HZ
Protective Tube：250V 10A Output Power:200W
Temperature：-20℃-65℃ supports standard EV1527 and Juhui HSC301 control
2. Remote control
Working Voltage：6V Working Current：≤15mA
Working Frequency: 433MHz Temperature：-20℃-65℃
Remote Distance：≤50m Frequency: 433.92MHz
1. Press the first button and the second button of the remote control that have been learned at the same time, the controller indicator light is on, and the buzzer beeps once to enter the learning process. Then follow the on-board learning steps to learn.
Attention: The controller supports standard EV1527 (the rate 400, frequency 433.92MHz, four button values are 1, 2, 4, 8) and Juhui HSC301 remote control (rate 400, frequency 433.92MHz, four button values 2, 4 , 8, 1), at most 100 groups, the user can choose which kind to use for learning, and this receives can accept uniformly.
1. Turn the dip switch 4 to ON, and press the first and third button of the remote control that you have learned. The buzzer will beep once to start the route learning.
2. You can press the remote control or external manual button to make the motor run for some time until it stops ,and the controller will record the route learning time.
3. Press the first and third buttons on the remote control that you have learned again, and the buzzer will beep twice to end the route learning.
4. During the route learning, the motor stops for 8 seconds, the buzzer beeps twice, and it automatically exits the route learning. The learning failed.
5. Dip switch 4 switches to OFF during the route learning, the buzzer beeps twice, and the route learning is automatically exited. The learning failed.
Automatic Closing Time Learning
1. Turn the dip switch 5 to ON, and meanwhile press the second and third keys of the remote control that have been learned.The buzzer will beep once, and the automatic closing time learning will start.
2. After waiting for the time you need , press the second and third keys of the remote control that you learned again, and the buzzer will beep twice to end the automatic closing time learning.
3. Turn the Dip switch 5 to OFF, during automatic closing time learning, the buzzer will beep twice, and automatic closing time learning is automatically exited. The learning failed.
Limit Switch terminal
1.Up limit switch :connect with Up limit switch terminal with 18-feet COM terminal
2.Limit switch COM
3.Down Limit Switch terminal :Down limit switch is connected with Down limit switch terminal and 18-feet COM terminal
1. There is short circuit pins option for the user on the receiver board.If you put the pin on “NO” position (factory default),It means you have connected photocell OUT terminal with Photocell reply NO.If the photocell works ,OUT and COM will be close.And when someone blocked the photocell,,the photocell will be cut .
When the short circuit pin adjusts on the “NC” position, it means that the photocell OUT terminal is connected with photocell NC relay.When the photocell works,OUT and COM will be open.And when someone blocked the photocell,,the photocell will be close.
The users can choose what you need.
2.if you connect the photocell with INFAR and COM,when the motor opens the door ,the photocell will not be triggered.When the motor works and closes the door,the photocell will be triggered ,the motor will stop working.The photocell will reverse to open the door after 0.5 seconds. In general there are tubulor motor ,chain motor controller for garage door,sliding door,roller shutter,swing gates.Today i wish to introduce one controller receiver with all functions with keypad,alarm light,photocells,limit switches.